About Institute IPSA
Institute for Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling, Ljubljana was established in 2004 by Gregor Žvelc and Maša Žvelc. It is one of the leading Institutes in Slovenia, which provide psychotherapy training and continuing education in psychology, psychotherapy and related fields. The Institute offers:
- International trainings in Mindfulness- and Compassion-Oriented Integrative Psychotherapy
- Four year training in integrative psychotherapy (EAIP, IIPA)
- Four year training in transactional analysis (EATA)
- Training in child and adolescent psychotherapy (EIATCYP)
- Training for teachers of mindfulness-based approaches
- Short courses (Mindful processing, trauma treatment)
The Institute is a full member of European Association for Integrative Psychotherapy (EAIP) and is associated with International Integrative Psychotherapy Association (IIPA).
Training in Integrative Psychotherapy at the Institute IPSA is internationally recognised and leads to European Certificate of Integrative Psychotherapy (EAIP) and International Certificate in Integrative Psychotherapy (IIPA). It also leads to European Certificate of Integrative Psychotherapy within European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP). The training in Transactional Analysis is in accordance with standards of European Association for Transactional Analysis (EATA).